Mobile Engine Services
Engine rescue on-site
Local power worldwide
Aircraft engines are built for one purpose only: to power aircraft around the world. We do everything to ensure that downtime is kept to a minimum so that your engines can fulfill this mission. Keeping engines on-wing is the best option, repairing them close to where the aircraft is operated is the next. We dedicate our services to find the fastest and most cost-efficient solution for your engine maintenance requirement. To avoid time-consuming full load shop visits, our Mobile Engine Services offer three types of services:
- On-wing repair: repair with the engine mounted on the aircraft can be integrated into your operations.
- On-site repair: In case a disassembly of the engine from the wing is required, our mobile repairs are offered directly at your facility.
- Repair station: more complex repairs can be performed at one of our repair stations close to your home base.
The engine rescue brigade
Our Airline Support Teams (AST®)are our experts for the global on-site support of engines. More than 250 AST® mechanics worldwide are standing by to fly to your aircraft's location 24/7 and get your engines up and running again. They offer innovative services ranging from troubleshooting to scheduled maintenance, from inspection to quick engine and module changes. Conveniently, the expert teams will bring all required material, equipment and tools with them.
… events are handled by our Engine Airline Support Teams per year
Your regional workshop
When the required work scope for your engine exceeds capabilities, it doesn't have to entail long transportation times and a full performance restoration shop visit - we can offer you on-wing or on-site support. With our global network and engineering backbone, we have established local repair stations close to your home base to perform many repairs on a short notice. Four repair stations are already in place, with more to be opened in the future. Lean repair solutions and a smart scope of work bring your engines back in the air again quickly.
Just give us a call in case of AOG!
Get in touch
Mobile Engine Services
- Extended engine on-wing time
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Minimized impact on aircraft operations
- Rapid response time
- No or reduced engine shipping costs
- No spare engine required