Lufthansa Technik Shannon
Aviation Training Academy
World market leader in Aircraft Maintenance Training
Lufthansa Technik Shannon has an EASA Part 147 approved Maintenance Training Academy on site. Our aviation services training academy is one of the most experienced and respected in the industry. We provide Basic Training, Type Training, Training and EASA Part 145 Mandatory Continuation Training. We also design and deliver a variety of training products and services for the marketplace.
The school has full access to the EASA Part 145 facility and provides top class aviation maintenance technical training and On-the-Job-Experience to the highest standards. In addition, we also offer a range of specialist courses such as Electrical Hand Skills, Continuation Training in Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety and EWIS (Electrical Wiring Interconnection System), a web-based training solution for maintenance engineers.
We have over 29 years' experience and more than 2,500 graduates. Our graduates are among the top placed in the Aviation Maintenance Business with many of our alumni in leadership roles worldwide.
In 2014, our Training School won the "Aviation Industry Award" for Aviation Training.
Currently you can choose from these courses:
EASA Part 66 Basic Training Programme
- Approved Cat A / B1 / B2 courses
- Including On-Job-Experience in our Part 145 organisation
Bachelor of Science degree in Aircraft Maintenance and Airworthiness Engineering in conjunction with Limerick Institute of Technology (see brochure below)
Aircraft Type Practical
- Aircraft Type Practical Training for B737NG, B757, B767, B787 & A320
- A320 & B737NG Familiarisation Course for CAMO / Technical Services / Lessors
- Aircraft Appreciation for Non-Technical Staff / Leasing / Finance Industry
- Electrical Hand-skills Courses
- Aircraft Structures Technician Course
- Composite Repair Training Courses
- EASA Part 66 Category A, B1, B2 Accelerated Modules
- Distance Learning for EASA Modules
EASA Part 66 Approved Examination Centre
- Open examinations in Shannon, Dublin and at customers Facilities
EASA Part 145 Continuation Training
- Human Factors Initial and Refresher Training
- Fuel Tank Safety – CDCCL Phase 1+2
- EWIS Target Group Training