Competence Center for Development, Certification and Manufacturing
Building professional OEM structures
"We already know how to build radomes from the experience with our TIOS Radome – why don't we use this knowledge to design and produce all other types of radomes?" This thought was the starting point for us to begin with the development and production of advanced radomes.
Built from fiber-reinforced composites, radomes protect sensitive antenna systems against environmental influences, bearing high aerodynamic loads and offering maximum permeability for the required radio frequencies. With our expertise in composite structures and as an original equipment manufacturer, our new competence center fulfills all necessary technical, qualification, and certification requirements for the production of these antenna housings. It is a perfect foundation for becoming the partner of choice for the realization of radomes and radome-related parts of any type for all state-of-the-art and future aircraft connectivity systems.
Compentence Center for Radomes
- Development, manufacturing and certification of radomes and radome-related parts of any type
- Highly qualified and specialized experts for composite materials
- More than 20 years of radome experience
- Cooperation with leading antenna manufacturers
- Worldwide presence
- State-of-the-art production facilities and equipment