Embraer selects the »nice HD« CMS/IFE system for new Phenom 300E aircraft
Latest version of the »nice HD« cabin management and in-flight entertainment system
Lufthansa Technik's product division Original Equipment Innovation (OEI) has been selected by Embraer to supply its latest version of the »nice HD« cabin management and in-flight entertainment (CMS/IFE) system for Embraer's newest Phenom 300E business jet.
Embraer's decision in favor of this most recent nice HD solution is another vote of confidence in the system's advanced technology, design, and innovative features. Designed by Lufthansa Technik and customized exclusively for Embraer, the latest nice HD provides passengers with features superior to that of any other solution in the segment.
A unique Graphical User Interface has been co-developed with Embraer that allows full cabin control as well as custom user selected backgrounds – easily saved into the system. The solution supports wireless streaming to PEDs including the interactive »niceview MOBILE« moving map and »nicemedia« applications. A custom audio system, with new amplifiers and speakers, was specifically designed by Lufthansa Technik for cabin installations and produces unmatched audio performance. The system also includes custom built fold down monitors.
Embraer will offer the system in audio only and audio/ video configurations*.
Technical features of the Phenom 300E nice® HD system:
- Media Server hosting private and protected media content & blu-ray disc playback
- 7" fold-down monitors
- niceview MOBILE moving map system
- AVOD streaming to PEDs – with niceviewMOBILE-nicemedia applications
- Encoded USB/HDMI media feature
- Unique customizable User Interface backgrounds
- Advanced Bluetooth pairing
- 802.11ac wireless LAN @ 1.5 Gb
- iOS/Android/Windows compatible wireless interface
- custom audio system with subwoofer
*Some features are optional and may require subscription to service providers