25.04.2017 - 27.04.2017, Orlando, USA
The MRO Americas conference and exhibition is one of the leading international events for the worldwide MRO industry. The event follows the tradition of bringing together the decision-makers from airlines and suppliers to discuss the critical issues impacting the MRO industry and providing insight into upcoming trends, regulations and best practices. MRO Americas offers unparalleled networking opportunities over the three days of the event. Airlines, MROs, suppliers, OEMs, regulators and industry experts will be present.
Outlook: MRO Americas 2017
The MRO Americas conference and exhibition offers a great overview of the latest trends and lessons learned. Lufthansa Technik will present its range of services and solutions tailored to your needs.
Please visit us:
25-27 April 2017
Orange County Convention Center
Orlando, Florida, USA
Representatives of the following Lufthansa Technik Group companies will be present:
- Lufthansa Technik Intercoat
- Hawker Pacific Aerospace
- Lufthansa Technik AERO Alzey
- Lufthansa Technik Component Services
- Ameco Beijing (own booth: 3403)
- Flydocs (own booth: 3235)
- HEICO (own booth: 4801)
World premiere: The digital future
In a world premiere at Lufthansa Technik's booth, our new digital fleet solutions will be launched, marking the start of a new digital era. Be among the first to see how future-proof digital products and services will shape the future of MRO.
Meet our CEO: Dr. Johannes Bussmann
At the first day of the conference, Dr. Johannes Bussmann, Chairman of the Executive Board of Lufthansa Technik, will deliver a speech on "Digitalization of MRO":
- The digitalization of industry, known as Industry 4.0, is a key driver in today's working world. Lufthansa Technik has invested in several ventures, determining the potential for individual units, initiating innovative projects, integrating new advanced technologies and revolutionizing work processes. What will be Lufthansa Technik's future vision and next steps in Digital MRO?
The right solution for your needs
Come take advantage of meetings with our expert staff on topics such as on-site and on-wing services (AST® Engines), cabin modification (Lconnect and High-Density Solution) as well as Single Component Maintenance (SCM) – tailored especially to the Americas region.
Growing with our partners in the Americas
Our growing MRO footprint and stronger staff presence on the American continent reinforces Lufthansa Technik's position as the local partner of choice for airlines, lessors and OEMs.