Wings of the Future Forum
- Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre
Wings of the Future is the largest air transport forum in the Eurasian region, which determines the main trends in future of commercial aviation. More than 670 representatives of the aviation industry from across 20 countries of the world take part in the conference: America, Europe, CIS, Middle East and Asia.
The keynote speech of this year's conference will be held by Dr. Johannes Bussmann, CEO and Chairman of the Executive Board of Lufthansa Technik AG. He will speak about the key trends and challenges facing civil aviation and the impact of digitalization and technological innovations on the aviation future in a global context, and in Russia and the CIS in particular:
- The impact of the digital transformation on the MRO-industry
- How to turn technological innovation into customer advantages
- The evolving MRO-market: Offering local solutions for a global business
- Staying competitive in a challenging environment