Current information at a glance
Still reliable service and fulfillment
The extraordinary General Meeting of Deutsche Lufthansa AG approved the proposed and necessary capital measures on 25 June 2020. Now Deutsche Lufthansa AG can rely on the agreed state aid. This means that our business operations as Lufthansa Technik and all Lufthansa Group companies will continue. We keep providing reliable services and fulfillment. Of course, in this challenging situation we will continue to focus on what we like to do best and what we can do best: Keeping aircraft flying and providing the most reliable technical aircraft services.
We still continue to monitor the situation in the corona crisis very closely and our organizational structure can quickly react to new developments. We have put precautionary measures (e.g. hygiene and behavioral rules) in place for all staff to ensure the health and safety of our employees and secure the continuation of our business operations for our customers around the world.
- We can rely on a solid network of global MRO operations in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific. Although operations of individual facilities are affected due to local government-imposed actions , the global supply chain is coping with the current situation.
- Our vast network of subcontractors for MRO services as well as a multitude of material stocking locations within the Americas puts us in a comfortable position.
- Measures are being taken in order to secure a stable supply chain.
- In case of further operational constraint (due to external reasons for example) we will inform you immediately and implement appropriate measure.
On 7 April 2020, Lufthansa Technik has announced that the company has reached an agreement with the bodies of co-determination and its operating partners to introduce short-time work. This applies to all German sites and companies with the exception of Lufthansa Technik AERO Alzey (LTAA) and Lufthansa Bombardier Aviation Services (LBAS). The agreement thus applies to around 12,000 employees. Lufthansa Technik's availability to its international customers at all times, even during the crisis, will not be affected by the short-time work. In cases where the usual contacts in sales and production are not available due to these measures, Lufthansa Technik customers can now turn to the central contact addresses and phone numbers on a dedicated website. Please find the respective link at the bottom of this page.
- Pax to Cargo: Modifying your aircraft for cargo transport
- Aircraft parking: Agreed procedures at many locations
- Line Maintenance Planning: AVIATAR solution also for parked aircraft
- Separate passengers effectively: Seat dividers can be installed easily
- Germ-free surfaces: Disinfection for your cabin
- Lufthansa Technical Training: Ready for distance learning
- Subscribe to our newsletter