Lufthansa Technik owns, maintains and administers a large component pool with local stocks at airports all over the globe. This ensures that components are available within a short period of time. By sharing an inventory of spare parts with other operators, participating in a pool frees capital while keeping the level of component availability up.
Whenever you are looking to source civil aircraft material and parts we are happy to support your inquiries. We will manage the complete sourcing and logistics process allowing you to concentrate on your core business.
LHT manages a vast worldwide supplier network and material sources. We have the capability to manage requests from a single component to fulfil an entire provisioning request.
- Broad experience in aviation material sourcing and huge supplier network for best prices, delivery and availability
- Combination of material condition according your requirement (Factory New, New Surplus, Overhauled, Serviceable, etc.)
- Fulfilling your certificate requirements (FAA, EASA, CAAC, TCCA, JCAB)
- Strategic cooperation and capabilities with partners
- Lower Purchasing costs and less administration
- No long-term contractual obligation.
Line and Heavy Maintenance
We have convinced our customers not only by our quality, reliability and high safety standards, but also in the area of line and heavy maintenance pooling. With our long years of experience in that sector we can offer you a well-devised service. During a maintenance event there will also be a lot of unscheduled removals besides the planned ones. Since these exchanges are unpredictable, you can benefit from our component pool.