Our solutions for your fleet
Our extensive technical experience and profound knowledge of operating fleets of every kind and size makes us your partner for providing maintenance and engineering services. But there is much more. We also offer a whole host of different services – all tailored to your individual needs.
Lease asset management
Our transition experts support you throughout the entire lease period with continuous management of your lease assets. Besides up-to-date technical information on your aircraft and fleet you also receive customized maintenance and repair recommendations. Lease asset management provides you with an overview of all parameters that need to be considered before returning your aircraft. Our core service includes tracking of the aircraft status and customized recommendations for optimizing actions. In addition, we offer various services to further customize this product like maintenance reserve management, maintenance forecast, physical inspections, documentation review and all other transition services. Improve your efficiency and benefit from cost savings.
Lease asset management is available for all aircraft types, all regions and all operators and lessors.
- Continuous transparency on the technical status of aircraft
- Access via mobile devices
- Constant overview of the aircraft conditions
- Supports decision-making on fleet adjustments
- High efficiency over the entire lease period
- Increased predictability
- Intelligent use of aircraft parking times
- Cost savings and improved budget planning
- Less preparation of the aircraft upon lease return
Aircraft lease return
Our lease-return services provide you with valuable solutions when an asset needs to be returned to the lessor. We help you to avoid delays and penalties when an aircraft needs to be made ready for return. Management services include contract analysis, planning, lessor handling and MRO coordination. Documentation services is all about careful document preparation to ensure smooth lessor acceptance. Engineering services support work package preparation, and ad-hoc solutions for technical problems that may arise. Our experts assure that the different engineering and documentation modules eliminate any worries and uncertainties from your aircraft lease-returns. By providing all services from a single source and very short reaction and turnaround times, we help you to reduce costs significantly.
- On-time handover
- Smooth transition
- Penalty avoidance
- Additional ops time for your aircraft
- Expert planning for efficient and on-time accomplishment of the transition
- Highly experienced experts (more than 400 transitions performed)
- Very short reaction and turnaround times
Electrical load analysis (ELA)
Our service enables you to fulfill the request of the authorities and aircraft manufacturer (OEM) to maintain and update the ELA after each electrical modification. These changes must be analyzed to ensure and maintain the electrical load integrity of the aircraft electrical distribution system. You are responsible for the safety of the changes made - we help you with the necessary documentation.
We offer a one time ELA calculation or a continuous service to have your ELA status always up to date and available live and in real time. As add-on you can choose a 21J approved ELA document.
ELA calculation is available for most Boeing and Airbus aircraft types.
- Efficient calculation of the entire electrical system
- Proof of aircraft safety under all operational cases
- Be in line with authority/OEM requirements
- Standardized documentation and archieving
- Precise load calculation (incl. remaining power capacity)
- Live and real time status
- 21J certified ELA can be used for STCs without any further approval
Aircraft exterior design
Challenging times require solid and appropriate actions. Our exterior design team is dedicated to helping you face these times with flexibility and contemplation. We support you throughout the entire design process, while ensuring all airworthiness requirements are met. Many Airports and Country's have set up regulations for employees and passengers to wear a facemask as a preventive measure. We offer you an aircraft placard next to the entry door as kind reminder for crew, passenger, mechanics and ground staff to wear a mask on board the airplane.
A possible solution could be a clear sign with easy to identify meaning as approved by DIN EN ISO 7010 but many other designs are possible if you prefer these. Give us a call and we can talk about your needs.
- Livery, painting and technical markings support
- Part 21J/21G approved to ensure all aircraft exterior needs are met
- Livery drawing and technical markings drawing development
- Placard production at a reasonable price
- On-site support
- Customized solutions
- Saving time
- Cost efficiency
- Full compliance with airworthiness and operator requirements